Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: March Meetup?  (Read 9264 times)
BadDogRacing

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:21:30 pm »

Can't make the trek to Fernly this weekend but hope to participate in another Nor Cal Baja's meetup in March.
A quick glance at the calendar I see the next Nor Cal VW event of Sonntag Treffen in Murphy's on Sunday March 13. I already have plans to be there

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=447841&highlight=murphys

Might be a good place to meet up again and maybe even explore some of the nearby area. Anyone know of any good back road trails out that way?

baja13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:56:11 pm »

I was thinking about doing something on march 19th sat. Maybe praire city again since so few made it and it was a really fun time in the mud.    Tag
BadDogRacing

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:38:46 pm »

I was thinking about doing something on march 19th sat. Maybe praire city again since so few made it and it was a really fun time in the mud.    Tag

that works for me  Cool

Justin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 03:40:14 pm »

The east bay hi-tailers are meeting at hollister hills on march 19th, I think it's far (2 1/2 hrs south of sac) for most of us but would be a cool place to check out. Www.ebht.org. I'd be down if my rail is fixed by then and I plan for it to be...Prarie city would be ok for me also.

'91 Sandrail-'75 914
Justin
ZeBrAJA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »

I'm ready for praire city again!

Just say when.
baja13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 05:57:46 pm »

I sent out a group email taking about March events. Hope everyone got it. I sent it to myself also and it came through like 6 times, so I am sorry if it did the same for everyone. If you aren't getting the emails- then I don't have you on the main list- so drop me a line with an email so I can keep you in the loop. I think we will plan on March 19th for main Norcal bajas rally and any other activities that people want to do are awesome and I will try and get them posted on the calender. I love that people are planning and getting together! Hope to have a big turn out in march for the rally.
Nick D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 06:04:39 pm »

I might be making it out to this months meet up.  I live in Hollister, so I will definitely be going to the hi-tailers run up to Hollister Hills on the 19th if anyone else is interested.
Greg
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 07:34:10 pm »

I'd be down for PC since I'll be able to make this one. Hopefully the weather is nicer a month from now...

Greg
Its a Play Thing

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 11:49:08 am »

The weather should be alot better for a March meet in P/C . we were unable to attend Februarys event due to all the snow. I have never been there before but it looks like alot of fun. also Near sand mountain sounds good too. we will watch the posts and see where everyone is headed. No car shows for us,(Been there, done that) we want to drive. : )
Its a Play Thing

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 08:44:24 am »

Are the dates set yet for the March event at P/C ?
Its a Play Thing

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 09:16:34 am »

Ok I should have checked the calender first .... I see its set for the 19th . sounds good weather permitting.
Romy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 07:37:38 pm »

I'm unsure if I can make the 19th, but I should know by early next week.

Member of the Baja's finally running again club!
Justin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 01:44:54 pm »

One thing we might want to do is check to make sure the 4x4 area will be available when we meet at prairie city, I know this weekend they are doing a Vorra race... ( I hope to stop by).

'91 Sandrail-'75 914
Justin
Romy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 01:50:37 pm »

One thing we might want to do is check to make sure the 4x4 area will be available when we meet at prairie city, I know this weekend they are doing a Vorra race... ( I hope to stop by).

I also hope to stop by this weekend to check it out the Vorra race.

Member of the Baja's finally running again club!
Its a Play Thing

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 09:02:51 pm »

I sure hope the weather holds up....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: